The Creek is the Pre-K – 5th Grade Sunday ministry for kids.
ministry with kids!
Sunday morning and night, kids are welcome to The Creek Kids Ministry! Read the sections below to see when you need to have your kids at The Creek Kids Ministries to get involved in the activities. Everything we do centers around the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Knowing His Word, growing in community with kids and families, and going to those who don’t know Jesus with the message of His salvation and love.
3 Main Meetings
Sunday School , Children’s Church, The Creek
- Sunday School – 10:00 – 10:45 AM – Sunday mornings
- Children’s Church – Sunday mornings from 11:20 – Noon (children are dismissed from the main service)
- Wee Praise Preschool Church – Sunday mornings from 11:20 – Noon. *
- The Creek – 5:30 – 7:00 PM Sunday evenings (First Sunday after Labor Day – the First Sunday in May)
What to expect at each meeting…
Sunday School – We dig deep into God’s Word with GROUP’s curriculum, DIG IN! This year, we’ll make our way through the entire Bible! Your kids get into the Scriptures with excellent teachers who care about the message of salvation. Children love the content! Adults love the children. And everyone wins with DIG IN.
- Our Pre-School Sunday School curriculum is designed to teach kids the major characters and events in the Scriptures, have kids interact with other children, and get to know their teachers in a smaller class format.
Children’s Church – Every Sunday (except the 1st Sunday of the month), kids join the 11:00 AM worship service with their families and the church body. They are dismissed halfway through worship to learn together in the children’s area downstairs. Lifeway’s The Gospel Project is our curriculum. It shows kids that Jesus is the theme of the Bible from the dawn of creation to the close of revelation.
The Creek – We continue using The Gospel Project! Missions, Scripture and Bible Theme memorization, game time, an allergy friendly snack and opportunities to meet a lot more kids are at the heart of this meeting. It’s a GREAT TIME to bring friends! We keep tactical shoulder bags on hand for our 1st – 5th grade kids and small backpacks on hand for our Pre-K and Kindergarten children. They are a gift to help kids build the habit of bringing their Bibles, Story point theme cards, and materials that help them learn God’s Word.
*Children must be picked up by their parents at the closing of all children’s activity times. We’ll keep them with a group of adults until you arrive.